Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tron? Tron.



Are you getting tired of remakes and sequals of classic movies for purposes of ridiculous monetary gain from a new generation?



Yeah, me neither.

All I know is that people are watching them. If there was a protest to be made about remakes, reimaginings or gapped sequals then it would have to be made at the theaters, or more, at Walmart on Blu-ray and DVD sales. Until these flicks stop earning enough to close the U.S. deficit in 5 years, were in for a lot more where this came from.

To Tron Legacy's defense however, this should be awesome. New story. Talented actor (Bridges), who doesn't usually go for cash grabs. Amazing graphics. And hopefully, finally, a unforced use of this new-fangled 3D technology that IMAX keeps trying to pull over on me, and my $15 cash money.

Let me know what you think, here or on Facebook. I'm always ready to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment