Thursday, July 15, 2010

These shoes are incredible... so is the brand.



Take a look at these shoes, excuse me, this footwear from The Vael Project.

Not only is it absolutely incredible in design and general domination over most other shoes, but they are also quality made with eco and social responsible practices. VAEL describe themselves this way:
VAEL is a premium brand extending the range of mobile societies (Gesellschaft). We engineer and manufacture soft goods for the wandering global creative class. Using top-shelf components like Vibram™ soles and US hides, VAEL delivers unparalleled quality and coveted advances in materials and technology. We undertake this design project with commitment to best practices in human rights and ecological sourcing.
I describe them this way; If you don't like these shoes you are either uncool or opposed to shoes in general on some strange Appalachian snake venom religious grounds.

Here are my faves:









I also like their website, and branding as well. These guys have the total package, I wonder if they have layaway so that I can afford them in four or five months.

Let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment