Monday, May 11, 2009

Ahhhhh... San Diego


So, I have to apologize for disappearing for a week or so. Work has been crazy, with lots of news on that front.

Plus, as I type this (on my iPhone; forgive the typos) I am over looking Mission Valley in this $1million house at the top of the bluffs, in classy San Diego, California. Note: to anyone looking to visit here for a week with more than 5 people, check out renting a house. This has been an awesome experience, with tons of personal space, for not much if any more than two hotel rooms.

We came out here to visit my brother (in law), who graduated last week from the Navy SEALs B.U.Ds Program. It's a really big deal! Very few make it to this point, and I am really proud of him.

We've beached it up, and we'll be there again today. Had Mexican food at least three times. And saw the sites, both touristy and military.

I'll write more and post pics when I get back, then get ready for 10 days of new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment