Wednesday, June 3, 2009

AstoundSound™ Website Launch



So I know all of you have been wondering where I have been for the last few weeks. I haven't called, I haven't wrote... but I have been designing my ass off.

AstoundSound™ a new and cherished client of NGAGE recently underwent a complete brand overhaul which included a new website. Initial design by David Johnson, but blown out site wide by yours truly (masterfully developed by Jay Criscione).

Check it out, and let me know what you think:





AstoundSound™ is a sound software company dedicated to taking the crappy sounding compressed music that has been bourne out of the MP3 ear-bud generation, and bringing it back to the fuller more expansive sound of vinyl, or theatre sound in the case of movies. Basically giving you a better sound experience without expensive speakers or headphones. Specifically, AstoundSound's product Expander 2.1 is built for the movie or music enthusiast that wants their audio experience to be as dominant as possible.

There are some Demos on the site, check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment