Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Secret Passages and Wine



Anyone who knows me, knows two things about me. I am extremely limber and I love secret passages. I mentioned in my post from earlier today that I would have a passage or a trap door in my uniquely designed house, and I meant every word of it.

At the same time, I have been gaining an affinity for wine lately. I don't really like the drink that much. I certainly appreciate it, especially a good Shiraz or a Port, but I am more fond of the culture. I very much like the look of a wine bottle on my counter or table. It's a classy drink, and I aspire to be classy. The epitome of class however is not merely having "a" bottle or "a few" bottles, if you want to be in the big leagues of classocity you need a cellar. That's right I wine cellar.

There are few things better than the ability to say phrases like,

Are we out of wine? Let me go grab another bottle from the cellar.

Or,

The wine cellar is looking a little bare, we better buy another case of that Cabernet you like so much.

Or even better,

We just had sex in the wine cellar.

Awesome, right?

Well, what if we could combine secret passage with wine cellar? Check this out.






I want that. It's the classiest thing I have ever seen. And it's attainable.

Thank you FFFFound.com for showing me a picture of it, and thank you SpiralCellars for digging a whole in any room of my house and installing classiness and jealous friends into my life. Now expand to the US, so I can utilize your services.

Now.

2 comments:

  1. i also want that, and I've made the comment to Jamie that if we ever strike it rich and I can afford it, I'm going to have bwaite and bri design me a house complete with wine celler tunnel, secret passages, and a hidden entrance to my "man-cave". The mere thought of this makes me giddy with excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh please...you attend to be classy.
    Either you are or you are not!

    ReplyDelete