Thursday, August 6, 2009

Chuck Anderson - Day 2

I'm thinking of making this a daily thing.

Each day, I rip off Chuck Anderson's NOPATTERN style. And each day you look at it.

By daily I mean I did it yesterday, and I'm doing it today. That might be as long as my scattered brain will take this. Let me know what you think of my monkey.

Original:



ChuckStyle:



Alright.

Now as for commenting on my blog. It has once again been brought to my attention that people are having trouble commenting. That makes me sad because I love reading comments. I'll try to fix it, the only advice/request I can give you is to keep trying to post you coments. Multiple times. Maybe even copy and paste before you submit, then if it doesn't go through, you can just paste it again as opposed to retyping.

It's not ideal, but I'm working on it. You can also post on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment