Thursday, July 15, 2010

My New Car... Built for WHAM!



Not the kind where your accelerator sticks and you go kareeming into busy intersection, but more George Michael puttin' the "boom boom into my heart" sort of Wham!

This weekend Tiffany and I took my 2000 Oldsmobile Alero with nearly 200,000 miles on it to a farm where it will be happy and free to run with all the farm animals. We came home with a 2008 Prius.

"You send my soul sky high when your lovin' starts"



Its a great car. I can already tell how people turn High MPG's into a game. I caught myself not using the gas pedal at all on downward hills last night on the way home from work. Fun for me, not so much for the car stuck behind me at 45 MPH... Then 75... then 45... Then 70.

"Jitterbug into my brain. Goes a bang-bang-bang 'til my feet do the same"

I am predicting a good spring, some good driving and a lot less time at the gas station. Take that Saudi Arabia!

"Wake me up before you go-go
Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo
Wake me up before you go-go
I don't want to miss it when you hit that highhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Let me know if you can think of anymore sweet songs that need to be blasted this spring, cruising in my Prius? I'll put together an amazing playlist and put it up for D/L.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This looks really neat! My girl would love to own one. But I'm already had my eye on this 2011 Toyota Camry 4dr Sdn I4 Auto LE. It's one of those Anaheim used cars we saw last week. And there also these Huntington beach used cars which are so cool! I suggest the song "I feel good" when you drive your car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Prius is such a beautiful car. It has a sleek design, and it is eco-friendly. I'd like to have one someday! =)

    ReplyDelete