Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Surly Birds take flight.


My buddy Scott Lichtenauer has for a long time been one of my Best Friends and biggest enemies. If this was TMZ I would refer to us a "Frienemies". I love him like a brother, but he makes me furiously mad due to his constant drive to argue. The worst part is that he is really good at it. Like "James Carville" Good. "Scientologist" Good. He is altruistic on the most ridiculous topics, including the existence of "Lemon Juice" as his favorite juice. What is Lemonade?

Sugar + Water + Oranges = Orange Juice.

Thus Sugar + Water + Lemons = Lemon Juice.

Done!

Well Scott has taken it into the digital space with some friends, and he's already got me fuming. Its called The Surly Birds, and I think its awesome. This is a great blog for good conversation, but probably "arguments" is a better word.

You might ask the question, "are they just trying to argue or do they really believe the stuff they post." The answer is yes, they do believe everything they post, and they'll probably have you convinced soon as well.

Or at least too frustrated to put up a fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment