Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Office for NGAGE



So... many people are flabbergasted when they hear I have never seen the movie Office Space. To be honest, I've seen bits and pieces throughout the years (Thank you TBS), but I never seem to see the whole thing. It has never really kept my interest enough to overpower my addiction to changing channels during commercials.

I kinda feel like it might be because the movie has never really applied to me on a personal level. I was in High School when it came out, in college when it hit its peak popularity and now that I am in the working world, I haven't worked anywhere that was terrible. In fact, most of the places I have graced with my incredible talent and unyielding intelligence for hire have rejected the Office Space clichè of Hawaiian shirts and facsimile machine malfunctions.

Holding true to this track record of excellence has been my current and hopefully long time employer NGAGE.

Check out our new office in downtown St. Louis.





















You can find out more about my company here if you want. We just recently launched our new website as well, it's pretty awesome.

Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. green whooopeeee!

    hooooraaay!
    now go even greener.. unplug every machine when you leave. really .
    eat local sustainable food and set up a compost bin on the roof. It's easy.

    more green news ideas and stuff at my blog all the time

    http://www.professionalhumanbeing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete