Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Upcoming Movies



I used to put this on my resumè,

"Hobbies
• Graphic Design
• Travel
• Eating Food
• Watching Movie Trailers"

I don't do that for a few reasons now, one of the main one's being that nobody cares about my hobbies. Which leads me to ask the question of why I am blogging, but thats for another day. Regardless of their absence on my resumè, they are all still true, but especially the last one.

I love watching movie trailers, always have. I've never been the type of person who goes late to movies to avoid them, or gets pissed when there are like 7 before a flick. I digg'm. Half the time they are better than the movie anyway. Here's a good example.



Or



Anyway, I saw two last night that I hope will not be terrible, and I expect they will probably be great.

The first was Johnny Depp's big gangster movie where he plays the infamous bank robber John Dillenger. Its called Public Enemies and it holds up to what I would expect from everyone involved, including Michael Mann and Cristian Bale. Check out the trailer:



The second might come as a surprise even though the man is an ATM for the movie industry. Adam Sandler is in the golden touch director Judd Apatow's ('The 40-Year-Old Virgin,' 'Knocked Up') newest film Funny People. He plays a comedian who faces a terminal illness, and stars alongside Apatow's muse Seth Rogen. Should be good to see a departure from Sandler's usual. See the preview here.



That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment