Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools Prank 2009



We got my friend Bri pretty good.

Check it out:



Brian Waite and Darin Cox were the men this April Fools Day. A great plan, that went of with out a hitch.

I think?

Upon watching the video I swear there is a moment where Bri looks directly at the camera and gets that glimmer of "I'm being set up!". You tell me?



Either way it was fun, and she was a good sport if she caught on. Honestly, I don't know how she didn't. The glass was definitely not car window glass, the park was ridiculously packed with people and Brian was smiling like he had just kissed a girl for the first time throughout the entire event.

"Call Darin"

"Why?"

"I don't know, just call him"

"What can Darin do about your car getting stolen?"

Oh... Bwaite.

Happy April everyone. Summer is right around the corner.

1 comment:

  1. Bri - the one who got gotApril 3, 2009 at 12:42 AM

    I only wish that I knew what was actually going on...that was purely a lucky camera shot as we were laughing at the random insanity of the situation...don't give me that much credit; clearly I lack in the "is she observant" column.

    ReplyDelete