Friday, April 17, 2009

Invisibles


So I might be late to this game, but my boss turned me onto this after seeing my last post.

It's on Filmwise.com and its called Invisibles.

They take still frames from movies and transform all the characters in the scene into the invisible man or woman. No head, no hands; even pets become simply a leash.

There are like 10 on a page and you are tasked at guessing them all, submitting and seeing how terrible you did.

David Johnson my Creative Director said its funny how tricky they are sometimes. I am like, "WTF, these are hard". I consider myself a movie guy, and I can not get some of these. It's frustrating, but really fun.

Get on it and tell me how you do. Here's the quiz from my birthday (some are obvious, but some are really hard:

No comments:

Post a Comment