Monday, April 20, 2009

JCVD

So next time I make it out to a DVD rental place or a Red Box that is carrying this I'm gonna get it.

JCVD (Jean Claude Van Damme) is a fictional-ish biopic turn documentary about the actor's downtrodden life and career, and the extremes he is driven to in desperate times.



I am not sure how this is going to be, but my Creative Director and a trustworthy film lover David Johnson, saw it and was super impressed. Acting, directing, soundtrack and the general screenplay is apparently really good. Not just better than expected, but a genuinely decent film.

Here is a teaser scene featuring the real JCVD confronted with the reality that he wasn't even cast in a movie about himself:



I'm going to pick it up really soon, and I'll comment as to what I thought. Let me know if you have seen, want to or think I'll be wasting my hard earned $3.

1 comment: